apparently spaces between the ….youtube = http etc…. is making a youtube video disappear. That seems to be a recent change. It worked fine in the past.
I discovered yesterday that embedding youtube isn’t working here on wordpress anymore. Today I found this one post that confirmed that there was some change. Now my fear is that I have to post code in every post that has this problem. That would be incredibly time consuming and really not something I am planning to go do.
To be honest I don’t understand why this problem couldn’t have been avoided. I am certainly not going to read through lenghty tutorial. This problem should be solved between now and now. It’s probably a very small piece of code. If you have it, paste it below and also state exactedly where I should put it.